You’ve just opened Counter-Strike 2, but you can’t play a real game until you complete training day – 12 rounds with bots.
Don’t waste your time – Here’s how you bypass training day.
- From the settings cog on the left, select the game settings menu and enable the developer console.
- Go back to “PLAY” up the top and start training day.
- Once in training day, press the “~” key to open the developer console.
- Run these commands in the console so that there’s only 1 round instead of 12
sv_cheats 1 mp_maxrounds 1 mp_restartgame 1
- Once the game starts, run one more command to kill all the bots, ending the single round:
- After a victory screen, you’ll now be able to play regular matches.